Monday, December 8, 2008

Nine Month Check-up

It's hard to believe that it's already time for Kingston's 9 month check-up! Where did the time go? Alfred took Kingston to his doctors appt. today and his stats are as follows:
17lbs. 9oz. - 12.4 percentile
27 in.- 19.9 percentile
He got a clean bill of health except he has a testicle that still hasn't dropped so they want us to take him to Vandy on January 28th to see a urologist and make sure all is well, I will keep you posted. Apparently worst case scenario he has a small procedure but let's hope it doesn't get to that. The word procedure always scares me.

In other Eller news Alfred was out of town last week with work so I was pretty much on my own. I gained more respect for single working moms. It was exhausting doing it all alone, not to mention lonely. I was again reminded how lucky I am to have Alfred and how helpful he is!

Saturday night we went to Opry Mills Hotel to look at the lights and out to eat with my Rockin' Mom's Group for a family outing and we had such a wonderful time. These ladies are great fun and are quickly becoming great friends!

Sunday we were both off work together for the first time since Thanksgiving so we just hung out, cleaned house and enjoyed the time off. I'm looking forward to putting up our Christmas decorations this week for the first time in the new house! Yippee! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh I can't wait till little Kingston reads this post when he gets a bit older. But on a serious note, I am totally with you when it comes to the word, "procedure." Yuck. We'll be stalking.. I mean reading. ;)

Rachel E said...

I know he is going to be so embarassed but he needs the prayers so he will have to deal with it! :)!