Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Holidays and what not!

This was my first Christmas in 30 years away from my mom and dad! Luckily I had 2 wonderful boys, some good friends, and an anticipated visit from my sister's family to keep me occupied! Kingston really didn't get the concept of what was going on but he still enjoyed himself. On Christmas morning we woke up to see what Santa had brought!A letter from Santa to Kingston recapping the year and all his big events!



Stockings full of good stuff!



And of course a ball pit for him to play in!



And a brand new bone for our favorite girl!


After we opened gifts our friends Phil and Elizabeth brought their little boy Riley over and we ate dinner, played games and took the boys for a ride around the neighborhood in Riley's new wagon! It was a great day!


On Friday my sister came down with her family for the weekend and it was great to see her and the boys. And of course Kingston had a blast with them! We went to the park and on Saturday when it was 70 degrees and the boys had so much fun!


Kingston's first time on a real swing!

While Corey looks like a pro!


My sister, Chase and Andrew being silly on the turtle!

Even Laney got in on the action!


On Sunday we went to OpryLand Hotel to take a look at the lights and ride the boat! Alfred and I took this opportunity to get a picture taken just like we did last year only this year with our new addition!

We had a great weekend and Kingston went back to West Virginia with my sister to stay there until Friday so Alfred and I are home alone and seem to do nothing but talk about Kingston! We miss our little buddy but it is nice to have some us time!

No comments: