Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick Day!

Yesterday I went to work and at 9:00 daycare called to tell me Kingston's temperature was 101.5 so I went and picked him up. We called the pediatrician and they wanted us to bring him in since he had a cough and a temperature. They originally thought RSV but his lungs were perfectly clear so they looked at his ears and said he had an ear infection in both and gave us antibiotics. However, the red rimmed eyes, sneezyness and itchy face is due to allergies so they put him on an allergy medicine. He can't go back to day care today so I'm staying home with him until noon and then Alfred is relieving me so I can go to work. Although I really hate that he feels bad he has been extremely cuddly which is typically not a Kingston trait. He feel asleep with me last night on the couch and today he's back to clapping, yelling, making clicking noises with his mouth and being silly but I know he still feels bad just a little better than he did!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Kingston!

Brandie said...

Prayers for Kingston! Hope he gets better.