Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gobble Till You Wobble!!

This was our first Thanksgiving as the Ellers and our first Thanksgiving with Kingston. I was looking back at pictures from last November, I was 20 weeks pregnant with a little tiny baby bump still living in the apartment and just found out we were having a little boy! I was so thankful last year but so frightened. I knew 2008 would be a HUGE year of change and I was scared I wouldn't know what to do when all that change occurred. I'm thankful this year that God could see into the future and that he chose me to be Kingston's mom and Alfred to be his dad and that we as a family have been given an abundance of blessings. We have a wonderful family, amazing friends, jobs in a time of economic uncertainty, a roof over our head and a love for one another that is unbreakable. I am so thankful for all of that and so much more! I just thought I should take a moment to be thankful since sometimes I forget.

Now as for what we did this wonderful weekend. After I spent most of Thanksgiving day laying around the house sick with a stomach virus.(I'm the orange blob on the couch, and Kingston is sympathy sleeping in the swing.)

We packed our bags and headed to West Virginia to visit my family.



( No we didn't make him ride in there he just thought it was a cool place to hang out while daddy packed)

We had our Thanksgiving feast on Friday and there was so much food to eat!


(Turkey shaped bread courtesy of Publix :)

It was great to spend the weekend visiting even if I was sick and on there couch 1/2 the time! I hope you all had a great weekend too!

And now as promised a picture of 2 of the 4 teeth Kingston has been working so hard on!

Have a great week!

No comments: