Friday, December 12, 2008

Let it Snow Let It Snow Let It Snow!

We had our first snow of the season yesterday and while I spent 3 hours in traffic trying to get home Alfred took Kingston and Laney outside to play.

Laney had a blast running around in the driveway and yard and then shaking the snow off!

A View from our front porch.

My men enjoying the weather! Alfred said Kingston was so excited he couldn't stand it!

And of course after being outside in the cold every baby needs to warm up by the fire!

And although this has nothing to do with snow! Today he had to wear Red to daycare and I thought this was so cute I had to throw it in! Of course the hat came off as he and I waited in traffic for 3 hours this morning on the way to work :)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Kingston is TOO CUTE. And I can't believe all the snow you got!