Monday, December 15, 2008

Yippee for 3 Day Weekends!

I decided to take today as a vacation day so that I could have a 3 day weekend and get some stuff done before Christmas.
Friday night I went to my friend Jennifer's to hang out with the girls, make cookies for the troops, play board games and catch up, it was so much fun. Saturday I hung out at the house all day with Kingston just playing and enjoying some just the 2 of us time. Sunday morning we all got up to go to church and imagine my surprise when I put Kingston in his crib to pick out his outfit and I turned around to this...

When did he learn how to do this and how did I miss it? Was this the first time? I yelled to show Alfred and he said he'd been trying to pull himself up on the couch the night before but hadn't succeeded! I'm going to have to ask at daycare to see if this is something he's been doing! They are usually really good about telling us anything new they see him do! But maybe they forgot this or maybe he had a little motivation to see what Laney was doing!

Guess it's time to lower the mattress! Although he still can't go from laying to sitting but I'm sure that will happen soon enough!

On Sunday we drove to Murfreesboro to see Bethlehem Marketplace. It was amazing! Besides the absolute wonderful job they do portraying the city the day after Christ was born we got to pet camels and donkeys and experience something that was truly unbelievable. Here are just a few pictures from our visit.


It was a great weekend but now we have to get back to the real world and since we are supposed to have ice storms I'm sure I'm back to my 3 hour commute in the morning! Be safe this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a big boy! Jack JUST pulled up like two days ago. Love the camels.