Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The waiting game!

We've begun the waiting game. We have 5 weeks until our bundle of joy should arrive so the count down has arrived! Everything in mind is thought of as dates before and after the baby should be here. I feel like I spend all day doing some crazy math equation. Luckily this week was Laney's 3rd birthday so I had that to keep me busy!


Alfred stopped on the way home and got her a birthday cookie and a birthday cake. She was quite the Posh Dog that day. I still couldn't stop wondering how different her life would be this time next year when she had a little guy to follow everywhere! How different all of our lives would be. I know he is going to fit right in like he is already part of the family but it's hard to actually see him here in our lives. I feel like he's lived in me for 8.5 months but I still can't believe I'm going to be his mommy!! It's amazing and scary all at the same time. Alfred is so good taking care of Laney and I that I know he will be an amazing father and I hope I can teach Kingston the wonderful virtues my parents have instilled in me and that my sister has passed on to my nephews!! But I guess we have 5 weeks until we really get to find out!!

I'll leave you with a picture of Laney and her amazing birthday treat from her amazing daddy!
As the countdown continues!


No comments: