Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kingston Chronicles

First Haircut Addition!! OK technically he's had trims by my mom and my sister when they couldn't stand it anymore but this is his official in a salon really give me a style haircut!!

Here's were we started! And while I think this is adorable I do agree he probably needs to see where he's going and this is getting a little out of control but it is just so darn cute! And the back was way out of control! When you have to use 2 different conditioners and wet his hair every morning I think it's time for a haircut!!

This is Kim cutting his hair. She is Alfred's stylist and she is awesome! She has 5 kids of her own and her boys all have longish hair so she did very well sitting me down and explaining that she would leave it long and he was in good hands!
The back of his hair finished!




And the front! He got a cookie for being good! He was actually very good and loved when she got out the blow dryer and have I said how wonderful Kim was. She saved hair for me in a little envelope and when the cut was over she threw confetti in the air which Kingston loved! It was such a wonderful experience I might do it again in another 2 years :)!

No comments: