Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Blogiversary plus 1 Day!

OK so technically yesterday was my blogiversary but I've been sick so I came home took cough syrup and pretty much went straight to bed so I'm celebrating today! I'm going to save all my sappy one year things for Kingston's birthday since it's only 20 days away but I will say I'm so glad I started doing this (thanks Sarah). It's really nice to look back and see how far we've come and what we've been doing. It's also been nice to follow other people's blogs and get to know them a little better if only in the blog world.
As for what we've been doing in Eller Life lately! Last Tuesday we headed to the Cajun Steamer in Cool Springs to celebrate Fat Tuesday, listen to a band and show Kingston what this day is all about. He was a huge hit and loved the beads he received. I asked him what he did for those beads and he said what happens on Fat Tuesday stays on Fat Tuesday! Of course he thought the band was a blast and mommy and daddy had a great time too! It's so wonderful to celebrate these things with our little boy!Kingston is really getting close to walking (at least I feel like he is)! He will hold our hand and walk everywhere!

And because of this mommy and daddy finally got around to putting up a baby gate at the top of our stairs!If Laney accidentally gets locked downstairs Kingston spends all his time trying to find a way to get her in!And I just wanted to end on this adorable picture of Alfred and Kingston in the bath! These 2 are 2 peas in a pod I tell ya! I'm just glad they're my peas! Have a great week I know we will!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy blogiversary :P
Yay for Kingston- soon you'll be chasing him, Rachel.

Brandie said...

Go, Kingston! He'll be walking in no time. I know we have a had ball watching Mason get around so well.