Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Baby Eller - 8 Weeks Pregnant

When we talked about having another baby and decided the time was right I figured I had it all figured out since I'd done this before. That couldn't have been further from the truth. This time around I've been really sick which didn't happen at all last time! This time around I have a toddler to take care of so I don't get to lay around all the time. This time is just different, I don't exactly know how to put it in words. It's different because we are giving Kingston a sibling. It's different because I know this time around how much in love with this baby I'm going to be because we've been here before. I can't wait to see Kingston with his little brother or sister. I can't wait to be a family of 4. But even before that I can't wait to hear the beat of the heart, to feel the first kick, to see the first ultrasound, to decide on a name, to decorate the nursery, to fall in love with someone more than I ever thought possible without laying an eye on them! As different as it's been it's still wonderful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my!! that was beautiful, rachel.

Brandie said...

What a great way to put it.