Monday, March 30, 2009

No tornado will keep me away!

This weekend the grandparents came in for Kingston's birthday party. I decided this would be a wonderful time for Alfred, me and some of our friends to go to Murfreesboro and see
The Peter Moon Band. In case you don't know our history with this band I'll fill you in. Alfred and I heard them on our 2nd date at Bailey's and feel in love with thier music. We put the CD on and dance to there music all the time. We danced our first dance to their song "For the Rest of my Life" at our wedding. We have seen them countless times. I have pictures of me 7 months pregnant at Flying Saucer with the band! We love them. Since having Kingston, however, we haven't gotten the opportunity to see them as often as we used to so when the storm of the year was bearing down on us and everyone was suggesting we maybe shouldn't make the trip to Murfreesboro, I said the heck with that I have a baby sitter and I'm going! We got to Murfreesboro to meet some friends and headed to the club. On our way there the sky got really dark and the stop lights went out. We got over by Marty and Liz Shoes and noticed the roof was collapsed and there was sheet metal in the power lines. We narrowly missed some sort of tornadic weather. But we pressed on! And the result was amazing. We were the only 6 people to show up so we got an exclusive Peter Moon Band Show!! Front Row, Dance floor to ourselves, singing the songs along with the band as loud as we wanted! It was another wonderful Peter Moon Band adventure!

No comments: