Monday, February 23, 2009

Laying Low!

I realized when I got in my car this morning and my gas light was on I hadn't left the house since Friday night and yet I had a wonderful weekend.

It started with a wonderful Friday night game of Pokeeno at Lori's beautiful house in Hendersonville. I walked away with a $10 Starbuck's gift card and another wonderful time with these great girls!

Saturday night we had our friends Sarah, Patrick, Natalina and Rob over to play Trivial Pursuit! Of course the girls won! And we had a great time!
Sunday we spent the day lazing around doing a whole lot of nothing!

Except for Mr. Kingston he discovered that with his push toy he gained freedom go anywhere he wanted-fast- so he spent his day walking all over the house and screaming bloody murder if he got stuck somewhere, which means mommy and daddy took turns getting him unstuck! Which wasn't too hard since he was so darn cute!

We also decided to do away with bottles this weekend. Kingston had no trouble at all I don't even think he noticed a difference. He even went all day at daycare today bottle free! Our little boy is growing up so fast! Tomorrow he will be eleven months old! It's so hard to believe! Hope you had a great weekend and have a wonderful week! Being lazy felt so great I think we will take advantage of that as much as we can this week :)!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Looks like he'll be walking in no time. Mason just took off walking two weeks before his birthday.

Yay, for no more bottles. We took Mason's bottles away around the same time and he never had a problem. It's so much easier without that formula.