Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Busy as Can Be

It has been a busy few days! Friday night I went out to Jonathan's in Cool Springs with my friends from work then we came back to the house watched music videos and played Apples to Apples! It was a really fun night!

We woke up Saturday to the most beautiful weather, which was perfect since we were going to get our family pictures taken by our friend Sarah who is an amazing photographer! We went to this beautiful battle ground she knew of, which was not only a beautiful back drop for pictures but also a fun place to hang out! It was such a fun photo shoot! And our little baby model was amazing! He didn't fuss one time!

After our day as celebs :)we dropped Kingston at our friends Phil and Elizabeth's and Alfred and I headed downtown to our friend Shay and Glen's wedding reception at Noshville on Broadway! It was another wonderful time and our first wedding related event that we've been to as husband and wife!

Monday while I headed back to work Alfred caught up with Phil and Riley and they had a daddy and son day at the zoo! I would have pictures but I accidentally took the camera to work with me :)!

Last night I headed out to Bellvue to play Bunco with my group! Where I won $20 for getting the most baby buncos with 13! Woot Woot!

Maurisa and I after bunco

I had a wonderful weekend but it sure was nice to come home tonight sit on the back deck and read a book while Kingston played! And when we came in he was so excited from being outside he couldn't stop clapping (yes he claps with anything in his hands)!I hope you have a wonderful week we will be relaxing for our next big weekend!

No comments: