Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little bit of this little bit of that!

Just wanted to take a few minutes to post some pics from the week, before American Idol Louisville comes on!! On a side note I am so excited for this one since I lived there for 3 years and a lot of my girl friends still live there Louisville feels like home!! And Kingston who is a huge music fan loves American Idol, I'm talking will sit on our lap for the entire hour and watch! Now onto the pictures!

Kingston turning his walker into a play hut! He takes his toys under there and plays forever (which in baby world is 15 minutes)!
Eating a cracker while watching Caliou! He loves this show!
Alfred caught a picture of Kingston and I dancing around the house (which we often do)! Poor Kingston when he realizes what real singers and dancers sound and dance like he is going to be so disappointed in his mommy! But for now he loves it!!


Doing pretty good with this sippy cup thing!



He feeds himself most of the time now! Here he's eating a grilled cheese sandwich! (OK so it's melted cheese on 2 pieces of bread in the microwave) give me a break :)! Although this new development has freed up more of my time!


Other than loving our little boy we've had a busy week! I played Bunco with my Bunco group and went out to eat with my mommy and me group! We played poker with some friends on Friday and had a wonderful time! I'm walking in the Zoo 5K with Kingston, Natalina and JoJo on Saturday and I can't wait! Then on Sunday we are heading to Louisville for Mary Ellen's 2nd birthday party at Gymboree which I know Kingston will love! Hope you have a great weekend! I'll try to update on Sunday night!

2 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I am awaiting the debut of baby emo hair.

Rachel E said...

Oh don't worry the pictures are coming! I mean with bangs like his it's perfect!