Sunday, January 11, 2009

Eller Happenings!

Last weekend my parents brought Kingston back after 4 long nights away. It was great to have them here and of course great to get Kingston back. Mom and I went bargain shopping where I got Kingston this really cool Elmo table for $2.50!
Mom and Dad also got to spend more time with Kingston which of course they all loved! I guess the previous 4 days weren't enough :)!
Thursday night Alfred had some friends from work over to watch the game. They had a blast! Alfred might have had too much fun since this is the picture they took right before they left! Then again his birthday was Friday so he deserved it!

And speaking of Alfred's birthday we went to Dave and Buster's for date night with some of our friends and I had such a good time I never even thought about taking my camera out. I have to thank our friend Rosanna for watching Kingston while we were out you are great and I will miss you if you move even if it is just to Spring Hill!

As for Kingston he's had a pretty good week!

Playing in his ball pit!

Greeting us after his naps!


Falling asleep with his bottle!

Helping mommy with the dishes!

Practicing his walking skills!

And of course being as cute as ever!

Thanks for checking in with us! Hope you have a great week!

No comments: