Monday, November 10, 2008

Playful Weekend

We didn't do a whole lot this weekend but somehow we managed to stay busy. Alfred had to work both Saturday and Sunday so Kingston and I got to spend tons of quality time together!
On Saturday I babysat our friend Phil and Elizabeth's little boy Riley.


This is really the first time Riley and Kingston have been able to play together. Before Kingston was too little to get the concept of playing with another baby! It's amazing how quickly they are growing up. And I was reminded more of that when Riley came over with his parents for dinner on Sunday night wearing a hat and looking like a big boy!



Kingston had a cold all weekend! He took longer naps, had a chapped nose and somehow still managed to be so adorable! He never falls asleep in his swing which is how I know he wasn't feeling the greatest!


But you would never know it 15 minutes later when he woke up rejuvenated and ready to play!


We had a great weekend staying close to home! I didn't want it to end especially when I came out of the bathroom to leave for work this morning and Alfred and Kingston were playing on the bed and I saw this face!! I know he was trying to make it hard for mama to go to work!

Have a happy and safe week!!

No comments: