Thursday, November 6, 2008

We are all officially Ellers!

Wow what a busy few weeks! First I'm officially an Eller!! Alfred and I got married on October 25Th at Union Station. It was a better than perfect day! And by that I mean I couldn't have ask for more! I don't know if it was because I am so in love with him or because so many of our friends and family came from all over to celebrate and celebrate we did but I'm pretty sure it was a little of both! I don't have any pics of Alfred and I at the wedding yet, I was too busy dancing and having a ball but I'll have some in a few weeks when my fabulous photographer (thanks for the referral Sarah these guys were amazing) gets them ready and I'll post some then! Kingston however wore the cutest little tux as you can tell from my banner pic (of course he isn't wearing his jacket in that pic). All in all it was a wonderful day and I thank all of you who came and celebrated with us and I look forward to all of you being in our lives for many anniversaries!

Also this past week was Halloween I might be a little late but I want you to see my little baby Superman!
Actually the city was very safe that night with not one, not two, not three but 4 Supermen!
All my nephews were also Supermen! It was so much fun to get to spend time with my sister and my family for Halloween it has been years since we've been able to do that!
There is so much more I could tell you, like Kingston got his first wagon, met his great grandmother, went to the Pumpkin House with my family. I could tell you about my wonderful honeymoon but you know how much I hate to play catch up so I'll give you the Kingston basics, he has 2 teeth and they are so cute! He can scoot anywhere he wants to go and should probably be crawling anytime now! He's a HUGE fan of mac and cheese and bread, loves those carbs just like his mommy! And he's still as happy as can be! Life just keeps getting better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY ELLERS!!!!
I can't WAIT to see the photos :)