Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's mama's world you just live in it!

Let me first tell you I won't be posting any pics this time although I have plenty of cute ones, my home computer has a virus that we have been trying to get rid of for a week now! I had so many things to say though that I couldn't wait any longer. First Kingston officially has 3 teeth and will probably have the fourth next week sometime. He also might have waited 7.5 months to say his first word but when we were at Opry Mills the other day and he looked at me desperate to get out of his stroller and said Mama it was worth the wait. Everyone said there was no way he would say Mama before Dada but I just knew he would! And according to an old wives tale if a baby says Mama first the next child will be a girl, but with 4 grandsons and no granddaughters in our family I'm a little sceptical.
In other Eller news we had our Christmas cards shot this week and they are amazing! My friend Sarah took them and they turned out so great we are having a hard time deciding which one to use. I guess you'll know which one we choose when you get it in your mailbox :)!
We also had a wonderful weekend when the Baker's decided to come down from Louisville, we love hanging out with this family. Mark and Annie have 3 kids under the age of 5, Abby (4), Eli (2) and Mary Ellen (1). So as you can imagine when they visit the house comes alive. I love these little guys and of course Kingston loves watching them play and enjoys stealing there toys. We went to the Grinch on ice which was so cold but so fun! Kingston's little cheeks were so wind burned but he seemed to enjoy it! We also went to Opry Mills to look at the lights which I can't do enough during the Holiday Season. It's also wonderful to spend time with Mark and Annie.
So as you can see we've been pretty busy lately! I wish I could show you all the pictures and hopefully our computer will be fixed before the next post. Have a great weekend!

No comments: