Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Not Catching Up!

So it's been awhile and I'm not playing catch up for everything that's happened over the last few months I'm just going to dive back in and let you know where we are and where we are going and try really hard to blog more! I think changing my background to something I love will help :)! Well Kingston is 6 months old and we celebrated with a 1/2 birthday cake!

Kingston enjoyed it so much as you can probably tell from the picture to the left! We had a great day as we do most days with such a happy little guy! Kingston can do so much these days. He's eating green beans, squash, sweet potatoes (his favorite of course), plums, peaches, bananas, apples, carrots, small bites of cheese when he can guilt us into giving it to him. All of which I make in the food processor. And for someone who hates to cook I've really enjoyed doing this!
He loves sitting in his walker so he's at Laney's level so they can play together. And Laney does so well with him!
He's a great little sleeper! He goes to bed at 8:00 and wakes up about 6:00 just in time to get ready for daycare! We really couldn't ask for much more!

As for Alfred and I we've been planning a wedding which will take place in 18 days!! It's been really fun and difficult all at the same time! The planning part has not been as fun as I expected but knowing that I get to marry such a wonderful guy that I love with all my heart is just amazing! And speaking of that wonderful amazing guy he's in Chattanooga all week so I'll have plenty of time to blog while I'm missing him! That's all for now hopefully I'll get back to this again this week and post pictures from a birthday party we went to this weekend! And thanks once again Sarah for your 1 year post which inspired me to keep up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY! Great post! You're back on my blog list, guys!!!
:)