Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Babies Hold Bottles!

This weekend was a blast. We headed to Louisville on Saturday where my friends threw us a Wedding Shower/Party. Friends I hadn't seen in ages were there and we hung out and played games until about 2:30 in the morning! What a wonderful wedding preparty! And I would have pics of the party but I was having too much fun and I forgot to take my camera out!

So that we could enjoy our party to the fullest my parents met us there so they could baby sit Kingston and Marcie's little boy Gavin! What a wonderful treat for these 2 little guys and of course for mommies and daddies too! I think it is safe to say dad was in baby heaven!
As for Kingston we have some big news! He is officially a bottle holder! It's been a few weeks coming but now he can feed himself his entire bottle. Of course we have to stay close in case he decides to throw it but this milestone frees up a lot of mommies time in the mornings and besides he's just so darn cute holding that bottle!
And all that bottle holding wears a little guy out!
Have a great week! I'm sure I'll be updating with wedding preperation woes as the week goes on!

No comments: