Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A little Catching Up!

OK I said I wasn't going to play catch up and I'm not but I am going to talk about the last two weekends! Two weekends ago we went to West Virginia, well technically Ohio but right across the bridge, for a wedding shower my family was throwing me while there we got to hang out with my family. My mom and Kingston! Dad and Kingston and although you can't see it in this picture he is where all the big blue eyes come from! Kingston and my nephew Corey. Corey was born January 22ND so he and Kingston are 2 months apart! The oldest of the grandsons and the first to steal all of our hearts! Chase, he's 5 and started Kindergarten this year! And then there's our little artist Andrew who is 3, and yes this drawing is hanging on my fridge! And one more of Corey just because I can't resist those big blue eyes trying to break out of the play pin!

This past weekend Kingston went to his first ever birthday party. It was his friend Riley's 1st birthday and it was really fun! Kingston met a few new friends while we were there!


This is Marissa! Thankfully she was just visiting from Macon because the two of them got a little flirty! And mommy and daddy aren't ready for that just yet :)!This is John! Kingston loved him! He kept playing peek a boo, one of Kingston's favorite and Kingston was laughing out load and cracking everyone up!! It was a wonderful party and of course I have to end with the birthday boy, Riley and his cake!

No comments: