Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall Has Arrived!

The fall weather has arrived and it is wonderful!! Kingston and I went with Rosanna and Dawson today to Gentry's Pumpkin Farm and it was a blast! We went on a hay ride (well minus the hay of course since apparently they don't put hay on a hayride anymore but that's a different story entirely :), attempted a corn maze and got terribly lost, went on a Nature hike and of course Kingston picked a pumpkin! It was such a beautiful day to do such a wonderful fall event and it gave plenty of time for photo ops!



As for Alfred and I this time next week and yes almost this time exactly we will be husband and wife! We got our marriage license this week and I was like a giddy child I am so excited to take his last name and really make our family official! Of course we had to get pictures of us signing the big marriage book!










With that I say have a great week! And I'm sure I'll update once more as Miss Adams!

No comments: