Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

I know I know I've been a terrible blogger lately but hopefully since I have a new camera and a great new laptop I'll be a little better. You have to bear with me though as I get used to this camera. It's nothing fancy but I'm still learning all the settings and it's making for some pretty rough pictures. I wanted to share our Christmas with you anyway though! We decided last year that with Alfred's work schedule and the fact that I want Kingston to wake up in his own house on Christmas morning that we wouldn't travel. So this year we went to Candlelight Service at church which was beautiful and moving and just wonderful, I, however, didn't get any pictures of that so you'll have to use your imagination.
On Christmas morning Kingston woke up and had no idea what was going on. We took him upstairs to the bonus room and he immediately ran to this Harley Davidson Power Wheel toy that his Great Grandma sent.
Next he opened his first ever pair of Converse and he loved them. For the rest of the day I would say "What's the Reason for the Season?" Hoping he would say "Jesus" but instead he would say "Shoes." I think he might just take after me after all!
He loved his tent and tunnel and of course this item meant rearranging the bonus room yet again! But it's worth it to see him having such a great time!

After we opened all the gifts we put his new booster to use and put the high chair in the attic for a few months before Beckett needs it! He does really good with it and really likes eating like a big boy! Now if we could only get a little bit better with those utensils!




After all the morning festivities we decided to take Kingston to see his very first theater movie! Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeaqel. He did so good during the movie. He only squirmed around a little and laughed and cheered! We all had a blast!

It was a great Christmas! And our last as a family of 3 which is crazy to imagine! But we are so excited to see what the future holds for our little family! I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too! And took a moment to realize the true "Reason for the Season" and no it's not "Shoes"!

No comments: