Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Baby Eller-12 Weeks

Has it really been 4 weeks since my last post? I guess that's what happens when you're sick all the time :)! Oh well at least I know it's all worth it in the end. At this months appt. we got to hear the sweetest sound on Earth. Our little babies heartbeat! It was wonderful adn perfect according to Dr. M! I forget how easy it is to fall in love with a woosh woosh woosh and know that in just a few months you will be holding that little person in your arms, getting to know there little personality and falling more in love then you ever thought imaginable and this time we know what that will be like and we have Big Brother Kingston to thank for paving the way and teaching us what a joy parenthood truly is! So all's well and until next month mommy and baby will keep growing :)! (Although at this appt. Mommy is down a few more pounds due to chronic sickness but I know that will all change soon enough!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post- I love the whoosh, whoosh. Time to chow down on some boca burgers :P