Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This weekend Kingston and I headed to Ohio to see my family and hang out with my best friend since Kindergarten and her family. We had a blast catching up and laughing until my sides hurt! The kids had a blast too! They played in the yard for hours despite the rain! Kingston of course spent a lot of the time pushing around there push toys since that's still his favorite thing to do! (Sorry the pictures sideways, I didn't realize until it was too late and I wasn't redoing the entire thing to change it, so tilt your head :)!
And when he wasn't doing that he was playing a little badminton! He's not very good yet but if he's anything like his Aunt Amanda and I he will soon be a pro. We used to spend hours every evening volleying badminton in our back yard! I still love the game!

All summer the boys have been growing watermelons at Mimi's and Pawpaw's. They've been in a contest with my Uncle Wilkie who actually didn't even grow watermelon's this year due to a heart condition but made them think he did, and boy were they competitive. This morning was the ceremonial watermelon picking day that they've been waiting on, and one of the main reasons Kingston and I made the journey! And wouldn't you know it rained. But that didn't stop them from picking thier prize!
And good thing because it sure was tasty!!

After a 6 hour ride back home we finally got to see Daddy who was thrilled to have us back!! I think he had a rough time this weekend since his Dawgs lost and we weren't here to console him!!
Tomorrow we go to our first Dr's appt. for the newest Eller! We are beyond excited! This time is so different because we already know the joys of parenthood and can't wait to do it again! I can't believe I'm already 8 weeks pregnant today! But enough about that I'll dedicate an entire post to the first 8 weeks tomorrow!

No comments: