Saturday, May 16, 2009

Steeplechase-One Muddy Good Time!

I'm a little behind on the Steeplechase post but with it being mother's day and my birthday week we've been a little busy. This year some of our friends got a tailgating spot at Steeplechase and invited us to go so we decided to do that instead of going out of town for my birthday! It was an absolute blast! There was mud everywhere but that somehow made it more fun!

Yes I wore white! Probably not the best decision I've ever made but it all worked out! And my beautiful hat was decorated by my wonderful husband! Who knew he was so good with flowers he sure didn't! It was a great day!


Then to make the weekend even better I got a yummy cake decorated by Kingston and Alfred! How did they know to get me my 2 favorite things Kingston's artwork and cake!

1 comment:

the mrs. said...

I love the hat and I LOVE that picture of you and Alfred!