Friday, May 8, 2009

Eller Happenings!

The last 2 weeks have been a little hectic. Alfred and I took turns getting strep throat so we spent the better part of a week laying on the couch feeling pretty miserable. Luckily Kingston felt great and took the opportunity to explore the drawers and cabinets a little further!
Finally by Cinco De Mayo we felt a lot better so we had the Brewer's over for tacos and Mexican beer. Alfred thought it would be a funny idea to paint goatees on him and Kingston.

And of course I had to join in the fun!

And when Riley got there he had to have a mustache too!

What a fun night! Kingston is in Macon visiting his grandparents this weekend while Alfred and I go to Steeplechase as an early Birthday present to me! It should be a great time and I should have lots to tell you about on Sunday! Have a great weekend!

No comments: