Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Storybook Day!

Two years ago I walked into a bar and yelled at a boy for sitting at my table. We began to talk, I played hard to get for about a week, we went on a great date. I talked about him while sitting on the beach with my mom. I said I never met anyone so determined to treat me well. She said that's how my dad was when they met. I knew he was special but I didn't know he would change my life and we would get married one day and have a beautiful little boy. Two years ago I didn't know I could be so happy, I didn't know I could have everything I never knew I wanted and be happier than I've ever been in my life! The two of them are my life, my entire world. They mean more to me than I could ever express in words! I am so lucky!
Since we are living our fairy tale we decided to go to the Renaissance Fair today so we could tour the ultimate in fairy tale land, a castle! I don't think we realized what we were in for though. It was a great people watching event and we had a blast!

Watching the Joust!




Almost getting eaten by a tree man!

Taking Kingston his first bus ride!



And of course we saw our castle!


What a great weekend with my wonderful husband and little bitty boy! I am so blessed!

No comments: