Monday, February 2, 2009

And the Verdict is.....

Sinus Infection! This is the 2nd one in his short little life. But if he's anything like me and my family he has many more waiting for him. This one is so severe he will be on antibiotics for 30 Days! I didn't even know you could take antibiotics for 30 days! But anything that will curb the projectile vomiting and runny nose is fine by me! And before you ask it was not the outside freezing cold zoo run that did it. He was most likely already feeling bad which is why he was grouchy in the cold weather! And you know this little trooper has kept to his normal sleeping schedule and hasn't woken up one night! I have to give it to the little dude! He loves his sleep! Just like his mama! Here's hoping for healthy kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We hope he is back to himself soon :)