Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's the weekend!

Let's start with an update from our doctor's visit. All is well with our original problem, however, the doctor is now almost certain Kingston has a hernia so we are on the look out for that and if nothing is seen before May 18th we head back to the urologist and hope for an all clear. In the meantime we are to go about our everyday lives.
Our everyday lives have been a bit busy this weekend. Since Alfred and I will be heading to Gatlinburg on Wednesday for a 5 day baby free trip with some of our friends Alfred spent the weekend working! That left Kingston and I at home to do as we please! Saturday we went shopping and out to eat, then when Alfred got home from work I headed over to my friend Jennifer's for a Hello Kitty themed birthday party to honor our friend Rosanna! Everyone had a blast!

Here's Dawn and I enjoying ourselves at the party.

Sunday Kingston wasn't feeling wonderful but we decided to head to the park and hang out with our friends Elizabeth and Riley. We didn't want to waste such a beautiful day! The boys had a great time but you can tell from this weeks picutes Kingston isn't feeling like himself! I was able to get a lap of running in though!


When we got back from the park it was Superbowl time! I walked upstairs during one of the plays and was able to snap this picture of my boys drinking there bottles while watching the game!

Tomorrow we are going to take Kingston to the pediatrician! Usually I would wait and see if this played itself out but with us leaving in just a few days I want to go ahead and get the OK. I hope you all had a great weekend! I'll be counting down the days until I'm Gatlinburg bound with my hubby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the picture of Alfred and Kingston drinking and watching the game is hilarious. And yay for playing outside!