Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kingston Kronicles

This is the reason Kingston had to have a helmet. That's right folks we have our very own bike rider! Alfred and I have been riding quite a bit lately so we decided rather than riding separately we'd get a baby bike seat so we could all ride together and we're so glad we did because Kingston loves it! Cell phones are something we thought we'd have awhile to worry about but no, Kingston picks them up whenever he sees one and starts gabbing away! I have to admit it's too cute!

Saturday Kingston and I went to A Monkey's Tree house in Bellevue to play and had such a great time. The Lego's were his favorite. If he found them anywhere else he would bring them to the peg board to try to put them on there. I think we have a smarty!

Saturday evening Alfred and I sat up Kingston's pool on the back porch while we worked and played outside and he loved it even if it was a bit cool.



Thursday Kingston is heading to West Virginia for the weekend so he can hang out with my family while Alfred and I go to Brewfest so I'm sure we'll have plenty to tell you about this weekend!

No comments: