Friday, July 24, 2009

It was time for a Haircut!!

I knew Kingston needed another haircut. It was getting in his eyes and starting to look like a mullet but I couldn't bring myself to do it or have it done where I would have to witness the aftermath! Since he's visiting my family this weekend I mentioned to my sister that it might be a good time to give him a trim since she cuts her boys hair all the time. I was imagining this would happen on Sunday as an afterthought before they brought him home to me and I would be missing him so bad I wouldn't even notice. Not the case. She called me at 7:30 this morning and said check your e-mail I trimmed Kingston's hair and sent you pictures.






I have to admit it does look pretty cute even if I did cry a little!! Not because I don't love it only because my sweet little baby is looking like a little boy!!

No comments: