Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Beckett's Bio-37 Weeks Pregnant

It's been a little while since I've updated on my pregnancy with sweet Baby Beckett and I can't believe I am nearing the end of it. I have to admit my emotions are all over the place these days. On one hand I'm so excited to meet our sweet baby and not be pregnant anymore. On the other hand I'm a bit nervous. I've never juggled 2 kids full time. I know Kingston's likes and dislikes. Kingston has always been super easy what if Beckett's not? How will Beckett effect our family? How will Beckett effect Kingston? Am I really cut out to be a mother of 2? I know when the day arrives it's going to be perfect and all these things I fear will melt away and it will be as if Beckett has always belonged in our family. I know this because I had these same fears when I was pregnant with Kingston and the day he came into our lives every fear I'd had about him not fitting in melted in a second and it was as if we'd always been waiting on him. Even so, I can't help but fear the unknown once again but more of me can't wait to hold this little bitty person who I've grown to love so much over the last 9 months! It will be nothing short of amazing!

OK now that the emotional stuff is out of the way let's get onto the stats. I still have heartburn although it isn't it isn't as bad as it was due to the fact that Beckett has dropped. Although I'm starting to swell a little on and off it's not bad at all. I'm dilated to 1 but my that doesn't really mean much. Beckett is head down! Sleeping isn't all that bad here lately. I mean I still get up to pee 4 or 5 times but getting back to sleep isn't too bad. I'm outgrowing a lot of my maternity clothes but everyone says I'm all belly, it's just a BIG belly :)!! I still pick up Kingston and get on the floor to play although Alfred has taken over most of his baths! I waddle... a lot!!! I've gained a total of 26 pounds so I think I might just stay under 30. I walk as much as I can although that's becoming less and less lately. All in all it's going pretty well! I feel pregnant but it's really not too bad!

We are ready whenever Beckett is ready to meet us and we can't believe it's so close!!

1 comment:

RachelBClarke said...

I'm so pleased for you! Looking forward to the post delivery blog update!!