Monday, July 2, 2012

Kingston Answers Deep Questions :)

I love to play around on Pinterest and once in awhile I even try things!  I came across some discussion questions to ask your children.  I've done this with Kingston before and we had such a great time.  This time over the course of several weeks Alfred and I took turns asking him these on the way to school, on the way home, when we were cuddeling on the couch.  A few were obviosuly above his head but it opened up a door for some wonderful discussions and even better questions!  

• What do you like to dream about?


Fairytales where you turn people into monsters or Mickey Mouse

• What is your best memory this school year?

Water Day (As he shakes his head in pure excitement)

• Who is your hero? Why?

Daddy because he fixes all kinds of stuff and I help him (right after they got finished fixing the toilet kit)

• How would you describe your family?

Mommy like flowers, Laney likes to lick and smell people, Daddy hugs me and Bex cuddles me

• If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?

I would be a monster or a Super Hero
• What are you most proud of yourself for?

That I went to Camden park and rode the Little Dipper with Uncle Scott, mom it's this awesome roller coaster

• Who is the kindest person you know? Why?

Daddy because I love him, no, Beckett because he plays with me, no mommy because she's pretty (obviosuly he doesn't want to leave anyone out)

• What do you like most about your best friend?

That she likes flowers and horses

• What is one thing you would like to learn to do well?

To speak Spanish

• If you were an animal what one would you be and why?

A Giraffe becase they are big and eat leaves
• When is the last time someone hurt your feelings? How did you react?

You (Mommy) when you were chasing me around the house pretending to be a monster and you wouldn't quit and I cried.  That was really mean. ( In my defense it was hilarious)

• Do you know someone who is going though a hard time? How can you help them?

Yes me because I want a pool at my house (My sister just bought a house with a pool and someone is a little jealous)

• What is the scariest thing that happened this year?

When I went to the Haunted House at Camden Park

• If you could keep only one thing, out of everything you have, what would it be?

Camo (his stuffed teddy bear that was Alfred's when he was small)

• Who do you think is really successful? Why?

me because I love me ( Great answer buddy)

• What’s the best thing about your teacher this year?

that she gives me lots and lots of hugs

• When do you feel misunderstood by grown-ups?

When I tell you how bad I want food and you won't listen (by food he means chocolate)

• What three words best describe you?

a person, a neighbor, a boy

• What’s something that makes you angry?

when the sun or lights are very bright and hurt my eyes

2 comments:

Jill@Run for the Hills said...

You have such an amazing kid. I'm so happy to know him and you all and love love LOVE his answers. He knows Aves so well. :)

Unknown said...

omg, i want kids now just to ask them cool stuff like this! what a great mom!